Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kutie Kream's Diary

Butterflies were fluttering around my stomach, my heart was pounding. I was nervous. I was scared. Cold beads of sweat were standing on my forehead. Peering through the curtains, I gazed out upon a sea of heads, cheering my name. The pressure was on! The seconds were counting down 10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3….2…1…! Grabbing my bass guitar, I quickly followed my band into the stage.

I leaped onto the stage with my bass guitar slung around my neck, Krazy Kaz started to play her drums and Kit Kat and I joined in with our guitars. The audience was chanting our names and I felt my confidence grow. Minutes later, KoKo started to sing the first song and everyone started to scream and sing along. I smile spread across face because by then I knew it would be a fantastic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment